Hi @sravya shivapuram ,
Per my research and testing, except checking the permissions of the current service account, and reindex a site, The error may also be related to firewall rules, please follow these steps to create a rule and check if this error still exists:
- In the Windows Server Start menu, type Windows Firewall. (Or open Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall.)
- Select Advanced Settings in the left-hand pane, and then Inbound Rules.
- In the Actions pane on the right, select New Rule.
- In the New Rule wizard, select Port and then select Next.
- Select the TCP check box, select the Specific local ports check box, enter 808, and then select Next.
- Select Allow the connection and then select Next.
- Select which profiles to apply the rule to. (The default is to have all three selected.)
- Enter a rule name and select Finish.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.