Hello @Chandra ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
As we understand the ask here is how to make a REST API from ADF , please do let us know if its not accurate.
After reviewing the snashots which you shared , i do not see as to how the token is passed to the actual POST call . This is what I suggest .
- First try to make the call using a postman/ curl to make the actaul call . This will let you know what are the short commings and then youc an fix that .
- I also see that the you are passing the headers which are you in XML , is that correct ? I think it should still work but just to let you know that the REST connector always accept the response in JSON only . So you need to check that out .
Please do let me if you have any queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators