Hello @Masuda Yuhei (益田 祐平) ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
From my understanding you were able to view the table list but when you try to preview the data you are receiving the above error. Please correct if my understanding is incorrect.
Seems like this issue is from SAP side and not ADF. Below are few issues discussed in SAP knowledge base articles related to similar issues.
- 1815927 - Error: "user is not authorized to perform this action" After upgrading to Data Services 4.1
- 3089374 - /SAPDS/RFC_READ_TABLE2 not working as expected when used by third party
Please refer to above SAP knowledge base articles and see if that helps. And if the solutions discussed in them are not helpful to resolve the issue, then we recommend reaching out in SAP community forum or filing a support ticket with SAP for further analysis.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators