Hello @Gupta, Ankit ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
No, Azure Purview doesn't support registering data sources from Different tenant's subscriptions.
Below are couple of feature requests related to the same ask submitted by other users in IDEAS forum. Please feel free to up-vote and comment on them to help increase the priority of the feature requests.
- Support Scan for Azure Resources in multi-Tenants
- Provide the ability to gather data from multiple azure tenants.
Hope this info helps.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators