thank you for reading .
my log analytics cost 's 90 percent is VMConnection.
so i tried to decrease cost about VMConnection Ingestion .
under ther 3 way i find
- Table option Change : analytics -> basic // https://learn.microsoft.com/ko-kr/azure/azure-monitor/logs/basic-logs-configure?tabs=cli-1%2Cportal-2
--- but fail because VMConnection Table was not supported...
- change ingestion- time transformation //
- but fail because VMConnection Table was not supported...
- Data collection rule change ...
i do not need VMConnection.
- but fail because data collection rule just support " performance counter " and "Event-Log"
if you know how to stop only VMConnection Table Ingestion...
please tell me how to do , or tell me keword
have a nice day .