Hello @Erin Kimak ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
Business glossary term defines the business vocabulary for an organization and helps in bridging the gap between various departments in your company.
In Microsoft Purview, you can create glossary terms and attach them to assets. As you make use of these terms in your data map, you can view the glossary distribution in glossary insights. These insights will give you the state of your glossary based on:
- Number of terms attached to assets
- Status of terms
- Distribution of roles by users
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is how you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators