Manage volumes in an application volume group
You can manage a volume from its volume group. You can resize, delete, or change throughput for the volume.
From your NetApp account, select Application volume groups. Click a volume group to display the volumes in the group. Select the volume you want to resize, delete, or change throughput. The volume overview will be displayed.
- To resize the volume, click Resize and specify the quota in GiB.
- To change the throughput for the volume, click Change throughput and specify the intended throughput in MiB/s.
- To delete the volume in the volume group, click Delete. If you are prompted, type the volume name to confirm the deletion.
The volume deletion operation cannot be undone.
- Understand Azure NetApp Files application volume group for SAP HANA
- Requirements and considerations for application volume group for SAP HANA
- Deploy the first SAP HANA host using application volume group for SAP HANA
- Add hosts to a multiple-host SAP HANA system using application volume group for SAP HANA
- Add volumes for an SAP HANA system as a secondary database in HSR
- Add volumes for an SAP HANA system as a DR system using cross-region replication
- Delete an application volume group
- Application volume group FAQs
- Troubleshoot application volume group errors