Quickstart: How to add and remove Multiple Sender Addresses to Email Communication Service
In this quick start, you learn about how to add and remove multiple sender addresses in Azure Communication Services to send email.
- An Azure account with an active subscription. Create an account for free.
- An Azure Email Communication Services Resource created and ready to provision the domains Get started with Creating Email Communication Resource
- An Azure Managed Domain or Custom Domain provisioned and ready.
Creating multiple sender usernames
When Email Domain is provisioned to send mail, it has default MailFrom address as firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have configured custom domain such as "notification.azuremails.net" then the default MailFrom address as "email@example.com" added. You can configure and add additional MailFrom addresses and FROM display name to more user friendly value.
Go the overview page of the Email Communications Service resource that you created earlier.
Click Provision Domains on the left navigation panel. You see list of provisioned domains.
Click on the one of the provisioned domains.
The navigation lands in Domain Overview page. Click on MailFrom Addresses link in left navigation. You see the default donotreply in MailFrom addresses list.
Click on Add.
Enter the Display Name and MailFrom address. Click Save.
Click Save. You see the updated list with newly added MailFrom address in the overview page.
Your email domain is now ready to send emails with the MailFrom address added.
Removing multiple sender usernames
- Go the Domains overview page Click on MailFrom addresses link in left navigation. You'll able to see the MailFrom addresses in list.
- Select the MailFrom address that needs to be removed and Click on Delete button.
The following documents may be interesting to you: