Azure Cosmos DB Apache Spark 3 OLTP Connector for API for NoSQL: Release notes and resources
APPLIES TO: NoSQL
Azure Cosmos DB OLTP Spark connector provides Apache Spark support for Azure Cosmos DB using the API for NoSQL. Azure Cosmos DB is a globally-distributed database service which allows developers to work with data using a variety of standard APIs, such as SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Graph, and Table.
If you have any feedback or ideas on how to improve your experience create an issue in our SDK GitHub repository
- Getting started
- Catalog API
- Configuration Parameter Reference
- End-to-end sample notebook "New York City Taxi data"
- Migration from Spark 2.4 to Spark 3.*
- Download of Azure Cosmos DB Spark connector for Spark 3.1
- Download of Azure Cosmos DB Spark connector for Spark 3.2
Azure Cosmos DB Spark connector is available on Maven Central Repo.
If you encounter any bug or want to suggest a feature change, file an issue.
Learn more about Azure Cosmos DB.
Learn more about Apache Spark.
Submit and view feedback for