Java on Azure Samples
This topic provides links to samples that demonstrate key scenarios for Java applications hosted on Azure.
End-to-End experiences on Azure
The following samples demonstrate end-to-end Java on Azure experiences.
- App Service Linux
- Java scenarios on App Service
- Scale stateful Java web app on Azure
- Deploy web app using GitHub actions
- Java on AKS
- Azure Spring Apps
The following Java samples demonstrate identity management using Azure Active Directory (Azure AD).
- Azure Web app Identity
- Azure Web app B2C Identity
- Azure Web API Identity
- User-assigned MSI Enabled VM
- Function App with Authentication
The following samples demonstrate scenarios that use containers.
Azure App Service (SE / Tomcat/ Windows)
The following sample focuses on hosting in Azure App Service.
Azure Spring Apps
The following samples demonstrate Azure Spring Apps scenarios.
- Deploy Spring Boot apps using Azure Spring Apps and MySQL
- Secure communications with end-to-end TLS/SSL
- Spring Boot app with Redis Enterprise
- Spring Microservices and Cloud Gateway
- More Azure Spring Apps samples
Azure App Service JBoss EAP
The following samples show Java EE apps hosted in Azure App Service JBoss EAP.
GitHub hosts many additional samples for Java on Azure.
Submit and view feedback for