Get support and provide feedback
Azure DevOps Services | Azure DevOps Server 2022 - Azure DevOps Server 2019 | TFS 2018
Share your feedback and ideas with us, or join our communities. We're always working to improve Azure DevOps, and we want you to be part of the process!
Do you need to do any of the following?
Get advice Visit StackOverflow for Azure DevOps Services or Azure DevOps Server.
Report a bug Submit it through our Developer Community for Azure DevOps Services or Azure DevOps Server.
Suggest a feature or a fix Submit your idea or issue through our Developer Community for Azure DevOps Services or Azure DevOps Server.
Find out what's new in Azure DevOps Check out the current Azure DevOps Release Notes. These notes are updated every three weeks.
Chat with our virtual support agent Get help with common issues, troubleshooting steps, or create a request to change the region your Azure DevOps instance is hosted in using our virtual support agent.
Get live help
We offer a live chat (English only) support option. Choose from Technical Support, Sales Support, Visual Studio (For your Company), and Account, Subscription, and Billing Support. Select your country/region from the dropdown menu, and then select Live Chat (English).
All articles on Microsoft Learn have a ratings tool in the lower right-hand corner of the page. It asks "Is this content helpful?" Answer Yes or No depending on your experience.
Add more detailed feedback by selecting the Tell us more link after selecting Yes or No. Check an appropriate box and enter what we can do to improve the content for you! Although we can't reply back, we collect and review this feedback regularly, and use your sentiments in our content planning.
Tips for effective feedback
If you just want to vent about the product or the documentation, that's okay. It helps us a lot to know when you're happy or unhappy with an experience. For the most impact, though, provide details so we can better understand what we're doing right or wrong.
- Provide a little context. What problem were you trying to solve? At what point did it go wrong?
- What's your role? We don't need personal or professional details. Are you a dev? A manager? A business owner? When we understand our audience, we can come up with better solutions for you and other customers doing similar work.
- What version of the product were you using? What other products were you using with it?
The best feedback we get is clear and precise. For example:
- Product feedback: "I'm a project manager for a small start-up. I'm using Azure DevOps. I'm trying to create work item templates through the UI, but my changes don't seem to persist. It's not clear what I'm doing wrong."
- Doc feedback: "I'm a dev in a large organization that works on Java apps. I tried to use Maven with your build system in Azure DevOps Server 2017 Update 1 (15.112.26307.0), but I couldn't get the configuration shown in the documentation to work."
The more details, the better!
Submit and view feedback for