Azure IoT Central documentation
Azure IoT Central is an IoT application platform (aPaaS) that simplifies the creation of IoT solutions. Azure IoT Central provides a ready-to-use UX and API surface built to connect, manage, and operate fleets of devices at scale. Learn how to use IoT Central with our quickstarts, tutorials, and REST API documentation.
- What does it mean for IoT Central to have high availability, disaster recovery, and elastic scale?
- How do I move between aPaaS and PaaS solution approaches?
- How do I extend IoT Central if it's missing something I need?
- What are IoT Central's scale limits?
- Where can I find demo IoT Central applications?