The Arabic version of this exam retired on February 28, 2023.
Candidates for this certification typically work with app makers, functional consultants, solution architects, and IT administrators. You have varied responsibilities, including:
- Creating technical designs and Power Apps.
- Configuring Dataverse, Power Apps, and business process automation.
- Extending the platform and the user experience.
- Developing integrations.
To learn more, check out our blog post: New certification: Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate. If you need more experience before you try for this certification, you could:
- Volunteer on a Microsoft Power Platform development project to get hands-on experience.
- Take learning paths on Microsoft Learn.
- Sign up for an instructor-led training course.
The English language version of this certification was updated on September 19, 2022. Visit the Exam PL-400 page to download the study guide.