If you’re a functional consultant, a professional working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales, or a developer looking to hone your consulting skills, this certification could help give your career a boost. This certification lets you market yourself more effectively for projects and shows your organization that you can use Dynamics 365 Sales to empower the sales force.
As a candidate for this certification, you’re a Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional consultant with sales expertise. You’re responsible for implementing solutions that meet the business requirements of an organization, large or small. You’re also responsible for identifying potential process efficiencies and improvements that could be achieved by using Dynamics 365 Sales and wider Microsoft Power Platform features. This may include supporting a sales lifecycle to run effectively and assisting the sales team to:
- Achieve revenue targets.
- Execute business strategies.
- Meet an organization's objectives.
You’re responsible for configuring and expanding the core sales application functionality to create scalable customer solutions which support, automate, and accelerate the company's sales process. You’ll use your knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform and the common customer engagement capabilities in Dynamics 365 to inform the solution design where the following are required:
- Business process flows
- Custom applications
As a candidate, you should:
- Have strong business knowledge of sales processes for business-to-customer and business-to-business scenarios.
- Understand the sales process of the customer as well as the core functionality of Dynamics 365 Sales to identify where the two align and differ.
- Be proficient in configuring Microsoft Power Platform, primarily model-driven apps.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and their interactions with Microsoft Dataverse.
If you need more experience before you try to earn this certification, here are some suggestions:
The English language version of this certification was updated on September 27, 2023. Review the study guide linked on the Exam MB-210 page for details about recent changes.