You should be able to use Representational State Transfer (REST) APIs and SDKs to build secure image processing, video processing, natural language processing, knowledge mining, and generative AI solutions on Azure. You should:
- Understand the components that make up the Azure AI portfolio and the available data storage options.
- Be able to apply responsible AI principles.
The English language version of this exam was updated on October 31, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details about the latest changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam was updated on October 31, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and latest changes.
- Plan and manage an Azure AI solution (15–20%)
- Implement decision support solutions (10–15%)
- Implement computer vision solutions (15–20%)
- Implement natural language processing solutions (30–35%)
- Implement knowledge mining and document intelligence solutions (10–15%)
- Implement generative AI solutions (10–15%)
Two ways to prepare
As a Microsoft Azure AI engineer, you build, manage, and deploy AI solutions that leverage Azure AI.
Explore steps to get certified as an Azure AI Engineer Associate and the resources available to help you prepare.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.