As a candidate for this exam, you’re an architect or engineer with extensive experience and knowledge of the SAP system landscape and industry standards that are specific to the initial migration or integration and the long-term operation of an SAP solution on Microsoft Azure.
As an architect or an engineer for Azure for SAP Workloads, you’re responsible for:
- Making recommendations on services.
- Adjusting resources as appropriate for optimal resiliency, performance, scale, provision, size, and monitoring.
In this role, you also implement solutions by partnering with:
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud database administrators
You should have extensive experience and knowledge of the following applications: SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW/4HANA, OS servers for SAP applications and databases, Azure portal, Azure Marketplace, and Azure Resource Manager templates. You should also have experience with virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, high availability design, disaster recovery design, data protection concepts, and networking.
For this exam, we strongly recommend that candidates have an Azure Administrator Associate certification.
The English language version of this exam was updated on August 21, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details about the latest changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam was updated on August 21, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and latest changes.
- Migrate SAP workloads to Azure (25–30%)
- Design and implement an infrastructure to support SAP workloads on Azure (25–30%)
- Design and implement high availability and disaster recovery (HA/DR) (20–25%)
- Maintain SAP workloads on Azure (15–20%)
Two ways to prepare
Architects or engineers for Azure for SAP Workloads partner with cloud administrators, cloud database administrators, and clients to implement solutions.
Explore steps to get certified in Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty and the resources available to help you prepare.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.