As a candidate for this exam, you implement solutions that provide insights into customer profiles and that track engagement activities to help:
- Improve customer experiences.
- Increase customer retention.
You should have firsthand experience with:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data and one or more additional Dynamics 365 apps
- Microsoft Power Query
- Microsoft Dataverse
- Common Data Model
- Microsoft Power Platform
You should also have direct experience with practices related to:
- Responsible AI
- Data retention policy
As a candidate for this exam, you need experience with processes related to key performance indicators (KPIs), data retention, validation, visualization, preparation, matching, fragmentation, segmentation, and enhancement. You should have a general understanding of:
- Azure Machine Learning
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Factory
The English language version of this exam was updated on October 19, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details on recent changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Insights (Data) Specialty
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam was updated on October 19, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and latest changes.
- Design Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data solutions (5–10%)
- Ingest data into Customer Insights - Data (10–15%)
- Create customer profiles through data unification (30–35%)
- Implement AI predictions in Customer Insights - Data (5–10%)
- Configure measures and segments (10–15%)
- Configure third-party connections (10–15%)
- Administer Customer Insights - Data (5–10%)
Two ways to prepare
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Data specialist, you implement solutions that provide insights into customer profiles and that track engagement activities to help improve customer experiences and increase customer retention.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview including fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.