This exam covers the features and capabilities of:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
As a candidate for this exam, it will be helpful for you to have a basic understanding of:
- Business processes
- Computer skills
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
The English language version of this exam will be updated on December 27, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details on upcoming changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam will be updated on December 27, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and upcoming changes.
- Describe Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys (15–20%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Sales (15–20%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service (20–25%)
- Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service (15–20%)
- Explore the core capabilities of customer engagement apps in Dynamics 365 (20–25%)
Two ways to prepare
If you’re familiar with business operations, customer relationship management (CRM), and are IT savvy—either generally or through work experience—take advantage of this certification to highlight those skills. Validate your broad exposure to the customer engagement capabilities of Dynamics 365 to enhance your career journey.
Recommended training resources to help you prepare for required exams and earn your certification.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.