As a candidate for this exam, you have subject matter expertise deploying, configuring, protecting, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment. You’re responsible for:
- Managing identity, security, access, policies, updates, and apps for endpoints.
- Implementing solutions for efficient deployment and management of endpoints on various operating systems, platforms, and device types.
- Implementing and managing endpoints at scale by using Microsoft Intune, Windows 365, Windows Autopilot, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, and Microsoft Entra ID.
As an endpoint administrator, you collaborate with architects, Microsoft 365 administrators, security administrators, and other workload administrators to plan and implement a modern workplace strategy that meets the business needs of an organization.
You must have experience with Microsoft Entra ID and Microsoft 365 technologies, including Intune, as well as strong skills and experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows client and non-Windows devices.
The English language version of this exam was updated on November 1, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the “Tip” box for details about the latest changes. If a localized version of this exam is available, it will be updated approximately eight weeks after this date. While Microsoft makes every effort to update localized versions as noted, there may be times when the localized versions of this exam are not updated on this schedule.
Passing score: 700. Learn more about exam scores.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
- The English language version of this exam was updated on November 1, 2023. Review the study guide linked in the preceding “Tip” box for details about the skills measured and latest changes.
- Deploy Windows client (25–30%)
- Manage identity and compliance (15–20%)
- Manage, maintain, and protect devices (40–45%)
- Manage applications (10–15%)
Two ways to prepare
As a candidate for this certification, you have subject matter expertise deploying, configuring, protecting, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in a Microsoft 365 environment.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Check out an overview of fundamentals, role-based and specialty certifications.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Get help through Microsoft Certification support forums. A forum moderator will respond in one business day, Monday-Friday.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.