The Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate (Microsoft 365 Apps) demonstrates your competency to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows.
The exam measures your ability to:
- Create and manage presentations.
- Insert and format shapes and slides.
- Create slide content.
- Apply transitions and animations.
- Manage multiple presentations.
Presentation examples include:
- Professional-grade sales presentations
- Employee training
- Instructional materials
- Kiosk slideshows
As a candidate for this certification, you should:
- Have approximately 150 hours of instruction and hands-on experience with the product.
- Have proven your competency at an industry associate level.
- Be ready to enter the job market.
You should also be able to:
- Demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of PowerPoint.
- Complete tasks independently.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate (Microsoft 365 Apps)
Related exams: noneGo to Learn Profile
Two ways to prepare
This certification demonstrates your competency to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows.
Boost your odds of success with this great offer.
Explore all certifications in a concise training and certifications guide.
Review and manage your scheduled appointments, certificates, and transcripts.
Learn more about requesting an accommodation for your exam.
Review the exam policies and frequently asked questions.