User productivity – Saved views – Phase 1
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, see Microsoft Dynamics 365 product documentation. For the latest release plans, see Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Enabled for||Public preview||General availability|
|End users by admins, makers, or analysts||Oct 3, 2019||-|
A preview of saved views was made available in October 2019 with Platform update 29.
Enhancements to saved views will continue to be introduced as part of monthly updates until this feature becomes generally available.
Platform update 30
- Pin views as tiles, lists, and links on workspaces.
- Assign trusted users to the Saved views administrator role for access to the Publish functionality.
Platform update 31
- Overhaul of the administrator’s page for managing views and personalization.
- Bulk import/export of views and personalizations.
- Publish views to users in specific legal entities.
Platform update 32
- Continued feature stabilization.
For instructions on how to enable saved views, follow the link in the See also section below.
Saved views (docs)