Real-time journeys transition resources
The following resources were created to help you transition from outbound marketing to real-time journeys in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys as smoothly as possible. Reach out to FastTrack or your account manager for additional questions or help.
The following documentation pages cover transitioning specific outbound marketing functional areas to real-time journeys.
- Functional areas overview
- Setup changes in real-time journeys
- Segments, emails, and journeys
- Consent management and double opt-in transition guidance
- Marketing pages and forms
- Event management
- Lead management and scoring
- Insights and reports
- Social posts
The playbooks listed below provide comprehensive guidance on transitioning from outbound marketing to real-time journeys in written and video form.
- Transition from outbound to Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys playbook. The playbook covers key information, including:
- Setting up and configuring journeys
- Migrating your marketing artifacts
- Identifying potential challenges
- Retiring the use of outbound marketing
- TechTalk: Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys: OBM to RTM Transition Playbook (video)
These blogs give conceptual overviews on the benefits of moving your workflows to real-time journeys.
- Transition to real-time marketing and transform your Customer Experience - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blogs
- Double Opt-In in Real-Time Marketing - Dynamics FastTrack Blogs
- Understanding consent management in Dynamics 365 Customer Insights - Journeys - Dynamics FastTrack Blogs
If you have questions or comments, visit the Outbound to real-time transition community forum