Sign up for a free Dynamics 365 Customer Service trial
Dynamics 365 Customer Service offers a 30-day free trial. After a quick sign-up, you'll have access to many of the app's key features. The trial allows you to test the app with sample data and even try out your own customer data. Learn more about what Customer Service has to offer.
To sign up for the trial:
- Go to the Try Dynamics 365 Customer Service page and select Try for free.
- Follow the onscreen guidance to enter the email associated with your Microsoft account or your personal email ID, such as email@example.com, and your contact information.
- Check the availability of the product in the region you want to try before you sign up for a trial.
- If you use a personal email ID to sign up for the trial, not all the trial features will be available. More information: Trial FAQ
The trial will take a few moments to load, then you can start using Customer Service.
What to try?
The trial environment includes many of the same features as the paid version. The following links will guide you through using some of the key features.
- Understand how agents manage their cases and work on them.
- View AI-suggested cases and knowledge articles for a case.
- Explore the agent dashboard.
- Understand the agent communication pane for conversations.
- Overview of the voice channel.
- Know more about chat notifications.
- View AI-suggested cases and knowledge articles for a conversation.
- View how supervisors monitor agent conversations.