Preview features in Dynamics 365 Finance 10.0.18 (May 2021)
Some or all of the functionality noted in this article is available as part of a preview release. The content and the functionality are subject to change. For more information about preview releases, see Service update availability.
This article lists features that are new or changed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance version 10.0.18. This version has a build number of 10.0.793 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: March 2021
- General availability (self-update): April 2021
- General availability (auto-update): May 2021
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. Some of the listed features are still in preview, while others may already be generally available. See the release plan for official release dates for each feature.
- Vendor collaboration bank changes - This feature will be included in the 10.0.19 release, instead of 10.0.18.
- Public sector - Restrict ability to edit accounting distribution on vendor invoices
- Electronic Invoicing Add-on for Dynamics 365 (GA)
- Electronic Invoicing Add-on – Configurable Egyptian e-invoice
- Invoicing – improved Natura codes handling in FatturaPA electronic invoice
- Collections – interest note calculation based on number of days between due and payment date
- Regulatory Configuration Service – simplified globalization feature management for globalization services
- Regulatory Configuration Service expanded regional coverage to Europe
- Global withholding tax
- Tax – enhanced global withholding tax
- Tax – using packing slip date as tax calculation date
- Extended Italian localization – payment traceability improvements
Platform updates for finance and operations apps
Dynamics 365 Finance 10.0.18 includes platform updates. To learn more, see Platform updates for version 10.0.18 of finance and operations apps.
For information about the bug fixes included in this update, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
For information about regulatory updates for finance and operations apps, see Regulatory updates. Another way to learn about regulatory updates is to sign in to LCS and view the planned regulatory updates using the issue search tool. Issue search lets you search by country/region, type of feature, and release.
Dynamics 365: 2021 release wave 1 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2021 release wave 1 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Finance article describes features that have been removed or deprecated for Dynamics 365 Finance.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Finance article 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.