Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 195 Release Notes
Service Update 195 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 195.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 195 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||22.214.171.12470|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 195 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using a keyboard to navigate filters, the user interface did not display the keyboard focus when attempting to navigate the Saved Filters section.*
- When attempting to create a new session using the Quick Create form, the user interface displayed the keyboard focused on the "cancel" button option.
- The user interface did not allow the Saved Filter menu to be expanded or collapsed when using keyboard navigation.
- In the Customer Service Hub app, the user interface did not display the correct tooltip dialog for the Settings menu button within the Navigation bar, resulting in incorrect narration from the accessibility screen reader.
- Circular tabbing behavior was not consistent within the Global filter.
- The keyboard focus was not present when attempting to navigate Saved Filters.
- The user interface was unresponsive when using keyboard shortcuts to open the Saved Filters command flyout.
- In the Customer Service Hub app, the user interface did not display the correct tooltip dialog for the Personalization settings menu, resulting in incorrect narration from the accessibility screen reader.
- In the Dashboard, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the Clear Default/Set as default buttons in the Saved filters menu.
- When attempting to create a new email, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate the "Search all records" as a button and instead described the page element as a menu item.
- When tabbing through fields in an account, the focus would go to the "Document on default site" field twice.
- When using a keyboard, the user interface displayed the keyboard focus on the "close" page element when the saved filters section was expanded.
- When attempting to modify an account name in the Sales Hub app, the accessibility screen reader narrated the previously written text in addition to each letter that was entered into the account name.
- When opening an existing record using the Global Search feature, the accessibility screen reader did not narrate navigation within the data tables, narrated the incorrect description for menu items, and did not narrate page element selections.
- Post records could not be saved within the dashboard timeline when the post was in the 'saving post' state.*
- Timeline changes were missing from notes after refreshing.*
- When selecting filter options in the timeline, filters did not return any results when applies to a data table, filter icons were not display correctly, and filters were no longer present.
- In the Chromium web browsers, error log files could not be downloaded when using the App Checker feature in the Outlook app.*
- While in Admin mode, the user interface displayed an "In Progress" status indefinitely when attempting to select a mailbox record and enable the 'Test & Enable' mailbox feature.
- Folder based tracking was not working when the "Track All Messages" option was not selected and regarding had been set incorrectly.*
- When creating an opportunity with a child entity and adding a contact record, the child entity was not longer present within the user interface and access to that entity was revoked.
- Some attachments in incoming emails were converted to “untitled.txt” files.*
- When attempting to create a new AAD Security Group team, the user interface did not display all of the required form fields.
- The user interface displayed blank documents when attempting to use the document upload feature.
- Appointments tracking would fail in the Dynamics App for Outlook.
- When applying modifications, the user interface reverted recent changes within a few days.*
- Unable to access the Sales Hub with a Dynamics 365 Sales Professional license.*
- When using an app with Skype integration, the presence of some web resources resulted in slow performance and increased load times.*
- On mobile, the user interface did not display the correct icon size and text alignment settings for empty data tables within the Product entity.
- When attempting to modify an existing record within an organization that utilizes French language translations, the user interface displayed the currency field with an incorrect format.
- When attempting to modify an existing record within an organization with the French language setting, the user interface displayed the currency field with an incorrect format.
- In the Active Work Hour Template view, the user interface did not display the timezone within each bookable resource.
- Inline images were not displayed correctly in received emails.
- The Dynamics 365 App Switcher langue did not use the language based off of the user’s locale.
- Flyout moved while selecting "End Time" in "Time Off Request" in Booking form.
- In the Customer Service Hub, an established business rule was not applied to the editable subgrids within the Unified Interface.*
- In the Service Management site map, the user interface did not display the embedded Knowledge Search feature.
- The user interface displayed additional padding settings at the top of the Bookings section.
- In the Sales Hub, the user interface did not display all values and text in the "lead source detail" attribute within the entity list of a lead entity.
- On tablet devices, when using a horizontal layout, records could not be filtered using keyboard commands because the keyboard feature was not present.
- An error occurred and the auto-populate settings were not applied within the name or last name form fields when attempting creating a record or lead entity using the Quick Create form.
- Uploading images/files for File/Image Control fields had failed when using Chromium web browsers.*
- The user interface did not display all of the record entities within a hierarchical treelist for a custom entity.
- When attempting to load a form in an Opportunity entity, the user interface displayed the form with blank form fields and some missing form ribbons.
- Grid data and dashboard commands did not load within the Goal or Rollup Query Entities within Sales Hub.*
- When selecting “View Records” the gird view for the entity would not load.
- When creating an appointment on iOS devices in offline mode, the Activities data table remained in a loading state and did not process.
- The due date filter within Activities was not rendering.*
- When attempting to add a task in the Schedule tab for a project, the user interface did not load the Work Breakdow Structure (WBS) by default.
- In the Field Service mobile app, the user interface displayed overlapping page elements and was unresponsive when attempting to use the close button.
- When selecting a Work Orders/Activities/Accounts entity on mobile devices in the Field Service app, the Quick Find command was unresponsive within the command bar.
- An error had occurred when opening a record in a knowledge article.*
- When inserting an editable grid into a form and attempting to save the input data, the data within the form was saved and the information changed within the editable grid was not saved.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
Business Process and Analytics
- An error occurred when attempting to triage a Sync Workflow within a Business Process Flow (BPF) entity.*
- When attempting to “Set Regarding” in Outlook, the message “Processing. Please wait” was displayed and would not proceed.*
- An SQL error occurred when queuing cascade delete operations.*
- An error occurred after changing an Access mode to 'non-interactive' and saving.*
- An error occurred when attempting to modify the language settings within a workflow.*
- An error occurred when opening a OneNote link on the timeline.*
- An error occurred when activating routing rules.*
- An error occurred when attempting to uninstall a solution upgrade.*
- An error was received when tracking re-occurring appointments in the Dynamics App for Outlook.*
- An error occurred when opening the Advanced Filter view for any link-entity nodes.
- An error occurred when attempting to create and publish a new app following a CRU+P role assignment.*
- An error occurred when attempting to create a new Products/Services/Service task in the Bookings section, on mobile devices.*
- An error occurred when attempting to apply a filter and use the Advanced find feature from a queued entity.
- The error message, “We cannot display this view right now. Please try a different view” was displayed when accessing system views offline.*
- An error occurred when attempting to perform a solution upgrade due to the presence of soft deleted app modules.*
- An error occurred when displaying account card data in the MailApp.*
- An error occurred when attempting to open an email record within a search result, based on relevance.