Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Service Update 21063 Release Notes
Service Update 21063 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 21063.
Note: Service Update naming convention has been revised to clarify the link between the version number and Service Update number.
For example, Service Update 150 will now correspond to version number 150xx. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all associated fixes will be rolled into a subsequent Service Update. For this reason, Service Update numbers may not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 21063 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.2.0||9.2.21063.00132|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 21063 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When using non-English language settings, the app notifications did not align to those settings.
- When using keyboard navigation to initiate a conversation, the accessibility screen reader announced the timeout notification alert incorrectly and the notification could not be accessed with the announced keyboard shortcuts.
- The menu item "Split button" did not contain a descriptive name that explained the purpose of button action for the accessibility screen reader announcement.
- The contrast ratio for the 'No fields to display' text within Accounts was insufficient.
- Form components were not listed after importing a managed solution that had a form added.
- Enabled mailboxes would incorrectly report as enabled when reactivated, but would remain inactive.
- Applying a filter to the "from" field for incoming email records would incorrectly return the results based on the "To" (recipient) field instead.
- When selecting the refresh button in a Quick View form, the text content within a grid record was not visible, intermittently.
- Imported managed solutions did not reflect form customization changes in certain scenarios.
- Duplicate business process flow records were created.
- The incorrect dialog box opened when saving Appointment edits.
- In Internet Explorer 11, command options were not displayed in the Advanced find view and result icons were not displayed for relevance searches.*
- The timeline took longer to load when filters were enabled.*
- On mobile, when selecting any entity from the related tab of either Work Orders, Customer Assets, or Functional Location forms, fields/sub grids related to the selected entity did not load.*
- The 'New Support Request' command bar dropdown menu was not visible within request in the Core Marketing Engineering app.*
- When selecting “Customize chat widget” from the tour bubble pop-up within the Customer Service Workspace, the ‘tailor experience tour bubble pop-up’ did not open.
- When adding an account with multiple parent contacts to an account sub gird, no popup appeared to notify and display the parent accounts.
- When using a custom configuration for an email editor, text entry in the email description field was delayed.*
- On mobile while in offline mode, the list of entities enabled for offline was truncated and only displayed on a portion of the page.
- In the Mail App dashboard, the set regarding lookup menu decreased in size and the items did not have spacing between them.
- When selecting an email in an activity entity, the "insert signature" option was not present.
- Multiple rows could not be selected when selecting accounts on the ‘Accounts’ page.*
- When using IE11 with rich text editor enabled, the description area for notes did not load when adding a note to the timeline.*
- Unpinned pinned items would revert to being pinned within the pinned menu.*
- When selecting any record from a record set list the scroll moves back to the first record on the page/list.*
- Performing a search in the lookup field would open the dropdown in a full page.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- In offline mode, an error occurred when opening any existing work orders or navigating to a Booking form on mobile devices.
- An error occurred when attempting to delete appmodules.
- An error occurred when loading an Advanced Lookup control in the Unified Interface.
- An error occurred and the user interface was unresponsive when creating a new Power BI Dashboard.
- An error occurred when merging any 2 records when using "Merge records by choosing fields with data.*
- An error occurred when using an email template to create an email while the updated email editor feature was enabled.
Return to the all version availability page.
Go to the next update.
See the previous update.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here