Microsoft Dataverse - Service Update 22083 Release Notes
Service Update 22083 for Dataverse 9.2.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 22083.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 22083 for Dataverse 9.2.0||9.2.22083.00172|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Dynamics version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
An (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 22083 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When filtering a grid in an account entity, the grid refreshed three times in the Customer Service Hub.
- When applying focus to active case management submissions, a portion of the active submissions details page was not visible while in high contrast mode.*
- In the Customer Service Hub audit history tab, Filter dropdown list items were not fully displayed following page reflow.
- When viewing the recent items section in the sitemap, there was no scrollbar present.
- When using keyboard navigation in any homepage grid, the lookup column did not reflect the selected filtering criteria.
- The 'Case details' and 'Activate Case details on swarm' headings in the Customer Service Hub were not defined with the appropriate heading level.
- When selecting an email address from a contact list that contained more than 150 records in the Sales Hub, the NVDA and Narrator screen readers did not announce the correct total number of contact records.
- The Voice Over screen reader did not announce the labels for the combo boxes in the "Download file to create a template" dialog box.
- When creating a note and appointment in the timeline of an account entity, a portion of the title and subject fields were not visible.
- In the Customer Service Hub, when expanding the 'More Header Fields' menu, keyboard focus went to the second form field, Due, instead of the first form field, Priority.
- When editing a Note in the Timeline, selecting the browser's "back" button several times resulted in multiple confirmation notifications.*
- All grid items within Advanced Lookup may not load when on a slow network connection.*
- When modifying filters in an opportunity entity, the kebab menu overlapped with the "x" exit button.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.