What's new or changed in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.8 (February 2020)
This article lists features that are either new or changed in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.8. This version has a build number of 10.0.319 and is available as follows:
- Preview release: December 2019
- General availability (self-update): January 2020
- Auto-update: February 2020
Features included in this release
The following features are included in this release. The feature titles link to additional information on the Release plans site. Additional links point to additional documentation or videos that are currently available for that feature. Some of these features may also have been included a previous incremental release, but weren't announced in previous What's new article, so we are adding them here. Most of these features must be enabled using Feature management before you can use them.
- For more information, see Asset management overview.
- For more information, see Cancel warehouse work for exception handling.
Change work pool on work
- For more information, see Change work pool on work.
Cluster position full
- For more information, see Cluster position full.
Confirm and transfer
- For more information, see Confirm and transfer.
Location directive inventory picking aging
- For more information, see Location directive inventory picking aging.
- For more information, see Pick line grouping.
Shipment auto update
- For more information, see Shipment auto-updates.
System-directed cluster picking
- For more information, see System-directed cluster picking.
Wave template grouping
- For more information, see Wave template grouping.
Work line details
- For more information, see Work line details and the Work line details video.
Zone threshold replenishment
- For more information, see Zone threshold replenishment.
Platform update 32
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management 10.0.8 includes Platform update 32. To learn more, see Preview features in Platform update 32.
For information about the bug fixes included in each of the updates that are part of 10.0.8, sign in to Lifecycle Services (LCS) and view the KB article.
Dynamics 365: 2019 release wave 2 plan
Wondering about upcoming and recently released capabilities in any of our business apps or platform?
Check out the Dynamics 365: 2019 release wave 2 plan. We've captured all the details, end to end, top to bottom, in a single document that you can use for planning.
Removed and deprecated Supply Chain Management features
The Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management article describes features that have been or are scheduled to be removed or deprecated for Supply Chain Management.
- A removed feature is no longer available in the product.
- A deprecated feature is not in active development and may be removed in a future update.
Before any feature is removed from the product, the deprecation notice will be announced in the Removed or deprecated features in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management article 12 months prior to the removal.
For breaking changes that only affect compilation time, but are binary compatible with sandbox and production environments, the deprecation time will be less than 12 months. Typically, these are functional updates that need to be made to the compiler.
Submit and view feedback for