How to list remote networks for Global Secure Access (preview)
Reviewing your remote networks is an important part of managing your Global Secure Access (preview) deployment. As your organization grows, you may need to add new remote networks. You can use the Microsoft Entra admin center or the Microsoft Graph API.
- A Global Secure Access Administrator role in Microsoft Entra ID
- The preview requires a Microsoft Entra ID P1 license. If needed, you can purchase licenses or get trial licenses.
List all remote networks using the Microsoft Entra admin center
- Sign in to the Microsoft Entra admin center.
- Browse to Global Secure Access (preview) > Devices > Remote network.
All remote networks are listed. Select a remote network to view its details.
List all remote networks using the Microsoft Graph API
- Sign in to the Graph Explorer.
GETas the HTTP method from the dropdown.
- Set the API version to beta.
- Enter the following query:
- Select the Run query button to list the remote networks.
Your use of the Microsoft Entra Private Access and Microsoft Entra Internet Access preview experiences and features is governed by the preview online service terms and conditions of the agreement(s) under which you obtained the services. Previews may be subject to reduced or different security, compliance, and privacy commitments, as further explained in the Universal License Terms for Online Services and the Microsoft Products and Services Data Protection Addendum (“DPA”), and any other notices provided with the Preview.