The DeleteItemResponseMessage element contains the status and result of a single DeleteItem operation request.
<DeleteItemResponseMessage> <MessageText/> <ResponseCode/> <DescriptiveLinkKey/> <MessageXml/> </DeleteItemResponseMessage>
Attributes and elements
The following sections describe attributes, child elements, and parent elements.
||Describes the status of a DeleteItem operation response.
The following values are valid for this attribute:
||Describes a request that is fulfilled.
||Describes a request that was not processed. A warning may be returned if an error occurred while an item in the request was processing and subsequent items could not be processed.
The following are examples of sources of warnings:
- The Exchange store goes offline during the batch.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) goes offline.
- Mailboxes are moved.
- The message database (MDB) goes offline.
- A password is expired.
- A quota is exceeded.
||Describes a request that cannot be fulfilled.
The following are examples of sources of errors:
- Invalid attributes or elements
- Attributes or elements out of range
- Unknown tag
- Attribute or element not valid in the context
- A client attempt to set the error logging level above the maximum level that is permitted by the administrator
- A client attempt to set the severity failure level below the default level that is specified by the administrator
- Unauthorized access attempt by any client
- Server-side failure in response to a valid client-side call
Information about the error can be found in the ResponseCode and MessageText elements.
||Provides a text description of the status of the response.
||Provides an error code that identifies the specific error that the request encountered.
||Currently unused and is reserved for future use. It contains a value of 0.
||Provides additional error response information.
||Contains the response messages for an Exchange Web Services request.
The schema that describes this element is located in the EWS virtual directory of the computer that is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 that has the Client Access server role installed.
In versions of Exchange starting with build 15.00.0986.00, the DeleteItemResponseMessage element is of type DeleteItemResponseMessageType. In previous versions, the element is of type ResponseMessageType.
|Can be Empty