Microsoft Edge follows the Modern Lifecycle Policy.
Microsoft Edge will continue to be supported on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 until January 15, 2023. Microsoft recommends that customers move to a supported operating system such as Windows 10. Go here to learn more.
Support dates are shown in the Pacific Time Zone (PT) - Redmond, WA, USA.
|Listing||Start Date||Retirement Date|
- Overview of the Microsoft Edge servicing channels
- Microsoft Edge supported operating systems
- New resources to accelerate the move to Edge
- Lifecycle FAQ - Internet Explorer and Edge
- Microsoft Edge Lifecycle Policy
Please note that the legacy version of this product ends support on March 9, 2021. Go here to learn more.