Microsoft Edge follows the Modern Lifecycle Policy.
Microsoft Edge version 109 will be the last browser version to support Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012/R2. Version 109 will be supported on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 through February 2023, until version 110 is released. Version 109 will be supported on Windows Server 2012/R2 through the end of support on October 10, 2023 with critical security fixes and fixes for known exploit bugs. Please go here to learn more. *Microsoft Edge version 110 requires Windows 10 or higher.
Support dates are shown in the Pacific Time Zone (PT) - Redmond, WA, USA.
|Listing||Start Date||Retirement Date|
- Overview of the Microsoft Edge servicing channels
- Microsoft Edge supported operating systems
- New resources to accelerate the move to Edge
- Lifecycle FAQ - Internet Explorer and Edge
- Microsoft Edge Lifecycle Policy
Please note that the legacy version of this product ends support on March 9, 2021. Go here to learn more.