How is Intune for Education different from the full device management experience in Intune?
Intune for Education enables your teachers and students to be productive while protecting your school's data. Intune for Education is powered by Microsoft’s Intune service, a cloud-based enterprise mobility management (EMM) service.
Intune for Education lets you manage Windows 10 and iOS/iPadOS devices using the full MDM capabilities available in Intune. The full device management experience lets you manage Windows, iOS/iPadOS, and Android devices.
Intune for Education can be used by itself, or in harmony with the full device management experience available in Intune. It can also be used alongside the rest of the tools available in Microsoft Education, which makes it easy for you to use Intune for Education with other useful educational tools from Microsoft.
With both Intune and Intune for Education, you can:
- Manage the mobile devices your staff and students use to access data.
- Manage the mobile apps your users access every day.
- Protect your organizational information by helping to control the way your users access and share it.
- Ensure devices and apps are compliant with security requirements.
- Get familiar with the product with a 90 day free trial of Intune. If you already have access, head to (https://intuneeducation.portal.azure.com) to get started.
- Read about the quickest way to start using Intune for Education.
- Dive into the technical requirements and capabilities of Intune.
Submit and view feedback for