Configure your security protection in Microsoft 365 Business Premium
After you have completed the basic setup process for Microsoft 365 Business Premium (or Microsoft 365 for Campaigns), your next step is to set up and configure your security protection. Microsoft 365 Business Premium includes security, compliance, identity, and management capabilities to help protect user accounts, email, files, and devices. Use this guidance to complete the following tasks:
- Turn on multifactor authentication for your organization.
- Protect your admin accounts.
- Protect against malware and other threats.
- Secure managed and unmanaged devices.
- Set up information protection capabilities.
If you're a Microsoft partner, see Resources for Microsoft partners working with small and medium-sized businesses and download our security guide and checklist!