Creating an app with Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings
This project is an experimental release. We hope you try out Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings and provide feedback at https://github.com/xamarin/MobileBlazorBindings.
Creating an app involves a few steps:
- Create a new Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings mobile app project from the
- Open the new project in an editor such as Visual Studio
- Write your app
- Run it!
Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings requires the following software:
- .NET Core 3.1 SDK
- Visual Studio or Visual Studio for Mac, with the following workloads installed:
- Mobile development with .NET (Xamarin.Forms)
- ASP.NET and web development
- Additional requirements to build and run Blazor Hybrid Apps:
- On Windows: install Microsoft Edge Canary Channel
- On Mac: no additional requirements
Install the project templates
Open a command prompt or shell window
Install the Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings project templates by running this command:
dotnet new -i Microsoft.MobileBlazorBindings.Templates::0.5.50-preview
You're now ready to build your first app or build your first hybrid app!