Customize learning pathways
Microsoft 365 learning pathways provides a variety of ways that you can customize content for your organization. For example, you can:
- Modify the learning pathways SharePoint site - Change the site name, logo, and them. Modify the Ask Questions and Get Help page to create your own Help Center.
- Hide or show content to reflect the services or features supported in your organization
- Build custom playlists and subcategories crafted specifically for your user's needs
- Build landing pages with content filtered to support business outcomes, such as driving the adoption of Microsoft Teams, Outlook mobile, or working more collaboratively with Microsoft 365.
Requirements and Permissions
Before getting started with the Customize learning pathways guidance, ensure that learning pathways has been set up by your SharePoint Tenant Administrator. If you’re not sure if it's been set up, contact your SharePoint tenant administrator to verify that learning pathways has been provisioned. Also be sure to get the URL of the learning pathways SharePoint site. If you are the Tenant Administrator and learning pathways has not been provisioned, see Provision learning pathways.
Permissions to provision learning pathways
- Tenant Administrator, also known as Office 365 Global Administrator
- SharePoint Site Collection Administrator with Owner permissions on the site
Permissions to use learning pathways Administration features
- Site Collection Administrator
- SharePoint Owner or Member permissions
Permissions to use the learning pathways site as a user
- Office 365 user permissions/SharePoint Site Visitor permissions or higher
Get started with customization
Once you've ensured you have the necessary permissions to customize the site and web part, it's time to get started with the customization process.
- To get started, see Go to the learning pathways site.
Submit and view feedback for