Partner Center account structure
Appropriate roles: Account admin | Global admin
Partner Center has two levels of accounts for Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program partners.
- The top level is called the partner global account (PGA).
- The second level is called the partner location account (PLA).
Partner global account
- The PGA contains the legal business address and the primary contact for your company.
- You can view the details of your PGA at Settings > Organization profile > Legal profile.
- The details also contain the PGA PartnerID.
- The PGA is the parent of your company and is not used to associate for Incentives or Cloud Solution Provider programs. (Locations should be used for such associations.)
Partner location account
Your PGA might have other business locations under it.
Each location has its own PartnerID or PLA.
You use the PartnerLocationID for transactional business and enrollment in incentive programs.
- Each PLA can have its own legal address and primary contact. Locations can also share the legal address with the PGA or with other locations.
- You can view the list of PLAs at Settings > Account settings workspace > Organization profile > Legal info > Partner > Business locations.
- All PLAs are at the same level and under the PGA.
- Account admins can add locations.
- For more information about managing locations, see Manage your partner account: Locations.