Customers dashboard - Cloud Product Performance
Appropriate roles: Global admin | Admin agent | Report viewer | Executive report viewer
The Customers dashboard presents data of your customers who have either acquired cloud products such as Office, Azure, and Dynamics. through you or used you to deploy and manage these products in their tenants.
The Customers dashboard has the following sections:
- Geographical spread of your customers
- Customers add/churn trends
- Customers distribution by partner locations, customer segments, sales channel, partner attribution type
- Customer distribution by product
- Customers distribution trends by partner locations, customer segments, pricing model, partner attribution type
- Active customers trend
The summary section presents a snapshot of various key performance indicators (KPIs) related to your customers, such as customers, active customers, subscriptions, customers added, customers churned, and customers by each product. Page-level filters are applicable for each section.
- Current count of all customers your organization is associated with through different attribution types across all cloud products, such as Office, Azure, and Dynamics. A customer is counted if they have at least one subscription with Active status.
- Decline % of customers during the selected date range
- Micro chart presents month over month trend of customers count over the selected date range
- Current count of customers with any active product usage, such as active usage on any of the cloud products.
- Growth or decline % of active customers during the selected time period
- Micro chart presents a month-over-month trend of active customers count over the selected date range.
- Count of all customers added during the selected time period.
- Growth or decline % of customers added during selected sate range.
- Micro chart presents month over month trend of customers added over the selected date range.
- Count of all customers churned each month during the selected time period. A customer is considered lost if the customer doesn't have a single subscription with active status.
- Percent of customers churned during the selected date range
- Micro chart presents a month over month trend of customers churned over the selected time period
Customers by products
- Current count of customers distributed across the various Cloud products such as Office 365, Azure, and Dynamics.
Geographical spread of your customers
Count of current customers, current active customers, and customers newly added during the selected date range are geo-mapped using the customer's country. The percentages displayed below the metric indicate the percentage contribution of that country of the Total for that metric. You can hover on map to view total, active, new customers for that country. You can search and select a country in the grid to zoom to the location in the map. Revert to original view by selecting the Home button on the map. All columns in the grid are sortable.
Customer adds and churns
Trend of customers with breakdown into new, existing, and churned for the selected date range. The x axis represents months of the selected date range. The y axis represents customers count. Churned customers are represented on a negative scale of the y Axis. A stacked column chart presents a breakup of new, existing, and churned customers for the month. You can rebuild the column chart with specific stack items by selecting them in the legend. You can use the slider at the top of the chart to zoom in to a specific period.
Breakdown of your current customers by your Microsoft Cloud Partner Program locations, customer segments, sales channel/Azure pricing model, and the attribution type. Select the respective tabs above the chart to view the breakdown by these categories. You can rebuild the chart by selecting/unselecting specific dimensions by selecting the legend items.
Customers by products
Breakdown of your current customers count by products and SKUs/plans. Select a product in the product breakup pie chart to view the breakup by SKUs/plans in the chart next to it.
Customer distribution trend
Monthly trend of the distribution of your customers during the selected date range by markets, segments, your Microsoft Cloud Partner Program locations, and products they've acquired. Select the respective tabs in the chart to view the trend by these categories. X-axis represents the months for the date range you've selected, and Y-axis has the count of customers for the selected category (Tab selection). You can hover on the chart columns to view the values breakup of each stack. You can use the slider at the top of the chart to zoom in to a specific period.
Monthly trend chart comparing active and total customers for the selected date range. Columns represent active customer counts each month and the line represents total customers each month.
For more reports, see Partner Center Insights.
You can download the raw data powering this report from the Download Reports section in the Insights dashboard. Learn More