Client API Reference for model-driven apps
- The Client API object model also contains the Xrm.Internal namespace, and use of the objects/methods in this namespace isn’t supported. These objects, and any parts of the HTML Document Object Model (DOM), are subject to change without notice. We recommend that you don’t use these functions or any script that depends on the DOM.
- Also, while debugging, you may find methods and objects in the Client API object model that aren’t documented. Only documented objects and methods are supported.
- Most of the client scripting APIs available in this documentation also apply to Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises). For a list of client scripting APIs not available for Customer Engagement (on-premises), see Client scripting reference for Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (on-premises).
The topics under this section are organized as follows:
- Starts with reference for all the events, collections, and the execution context object.
- Continues on to provide information about methods for attributes and controls in Customer Engagement that are actually collections that appear under different objects in the Client API object model.
- Provides reference for properties and methods for the formContext and gridContext objects.
- Finally provides reference for namespaces in the Xrm object model.
Apply business logic using client scripting in model-driven apps
Understand the Client API object model
Model-driven apps Developer Overview
Submit and view feedback for