Accessibility - improved table navigation
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to What's new in Power BI?. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform release plans.
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically
|Jul 1, 2022
Power BI table visual will include improved keyboard navigation and assistive technology support.
Improved table experiences enable Power BI users to easily navigate the table using a keyboard and better support assistive technologies. Enhancements include:
- Additional keyboard shortcuts for easier navigation and focus management.
- Increased contrast for hover, focus outline, and row selection.
- Improved screen reader announcements.
- Integrated alt text for images in tables.
- Enhanced conditional formatting announcements.