Do more with pipelines in Power Platform
This content is archived and is not being updated. For the latest documentation, go to Administer Microsoft Power Platform. For the latest release plans, go to Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Cloud for Industry release plans.
|Admins, makers, marketers, or analysts, automatically
|Sep 14, 2023
Pipelines in Power Platform simplify application lifecycle management (ALM) with in-product ALM automation accessible to all makers, admins, and professional developers. Pipelines significantly reduce the barriers around adopting healthy, enterprise-grade ALM and have many new features and improvements with the upcoming release.
Pipelines provide more control and better visibility with less effort. Pipelines continue to evolve and will soon offer many critical new capabilities and more streamlined experiences. These capabilities include:
- Set up automated deployment pipelines with less friction.
- Add low-code logic and approvals to your deployment process with cloud flows or extend pipelines using code.
- Schedule deployments for a later date and time.
- Deploy using service principals so that citizen developers don't require elevated permissions within production environments.
- Custom-tailor deployment processes to meet the needs of your organization.
- More control over how solutions are managed across various connected environments.