Learn how Microsoft 365 builds resilient services to meet customer expectations in the face of faults and challenges to normal operations, maintains optimal service availability, and fulfills business continuity requirements.
Upon completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Explain how Microsoft 365 services are engineered for resiliency, including strategies such as Active/Active service design, fault isolation, and reduced blast radius.
- Describe the teams involved in the Microsoft Enterprise Business Continuity Management (EBCM) program.
- Explain Microsoft’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) lifecycle, including ongoing assessment, planning, and capability validation.
- List how often Business Continuity Plans (BCP) must be reviewed, updated, and tested.
- Explain the test methodology Microsoft uses for BCP Capability Validation.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Services monitor availability and allocate resources using capacity planning.