This module describes how to automate the inspection of health events, configure notifications in Azure DevOps and GitHub, set up service hooks to monitor pipelines, measure the quality of your release process, and detail release gates for quality purposes. You'll examine release management tools and details about them.
By the end of this module, you'll be able to:
- Implement automated inspection of health
- Create and configure events
- Configure notifications in Azure DevOps and GitHub
- Create service hooks to monitor pipeline
- Classify a release versus a release process, and outline how to control the quality of both
- Choose a release management tool