Use Azure Object Anchors to detect an object in the physical world
This course explores the fundamentals of Azure Object Anchors and how it can be used to detect an object in physical world.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Azure Object Anchors and learn the overview of the Object Anchors runtime SDK
- Create a Azure Object Anchors account and fetch the required Object Anchors ID and Key.
- Convert your 3D model into Azure Object Anchors model.
- Use the sample app to detect the object in physical world.
- A Windows 10 PC configured with correct tools
- Windows 10 SDK 10.0.18362.0 or later
- Git for Windows
- .NET Core 3.1 SDK
- A HoloLens 2 device configured for development
- Unity Hub with Unity 2019.4.X installed and the Universal Windows Platform Build Support module added
- A physical object in your environment and its 3D model (either CAD or scanned).
- (optional but preferred) Basic familiarity with Unity - interface, scene creation, package import, addition of GameObjects to a scene
Knowledge check min