Whatever SLA, RTO, and RPO your business requires, Azure SQL has the options and built-in capabilities to meet that availability. In this module, you'll learn how to translate your knowledge of backup and restore, failover cluster instances, and Always On availability groups to the options for business continuity in Azure SQL. You'll also peek under the hood at the architectures and how they affect availability.
In this module, you'll learn how to:
- Create a backup and restore strategy for your organization
- Evaluate the architectures associated with each service tier
- Compare options for getting higher availability
- Describe how availability and consistency apply to Azure SQL
- Configure and monitor availability