Learn about the benefits of co-management
Co-management adds new functionality to your existing Configuration Manager deployment without changing how you already work. When you enable co-management, you immediately begin benefitting from the cloud. You can apply that value to your existing management infrastructure and processes.
When you enroll existing Configuration Manager clients in co-management, you gain the following immediate value:
- Conditional Access with device compliance
- Intune-based remote actions (for example: restart, remote control, or factory reset)
- Centralized visibility of device health
- Link users, devices, and apps with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Modern provisioning with Windows Autopilot
- Remote actions
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.