Forms are created and managed in Visual Studio and will display to the user as web pages. This module explains how forms are created and managed in the finance and operations apps developer environment, along with how to optimize the performance of forms.
In this module, you will:
- Create a new form.
- Apply a form pattern.
- Add a data source to a form.
- Add grids, fields, and groups to a form.
- Understand form methods.
- Discover the types of menu items.
- Create a menu item and add it to a form.
- Create and extend menus
- Run a form and test its functionality.
- Learn about browser-based and Performance Timer tools that are used to optimize form performance.