Use Bicep parameters to provide information for your template during each deployment.
Add decorators to make your parameters easy to understand and work with, and to protect secret data.
Provide parameter values at the command line and by using parameter files.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Customize parameters and limit the values that can be used by each parameter
- Understand the ways that parameters can be supplied to a Bicep template deployment
- Work with secure parameters
You should be familiar with:
- Creating and deploying basic Bicep templates.
- Azure, including the Azure portal, subscriptions, resource groups, and resource definitions.
To follow along with the exercises in the module, you'll need: