Using the knowledge acquired in this module, you’ll have determined what features and functionality are available for VMs in Hyper-V on Windows Server 2019 that enable you to ensure workloads are optimized and stable. You also will have determined what Hyper-V storage options are available and how they can be utilized.
You can learn more by reviewing the following documents:
- Hyper-V Technology Overview
- Supported virtual machine configuration versions
- Should I create a generation 1 or 2 virtual machine in Hyper-V?
- Manage Hyper-V on Windows Server
- Create Hyper-V VHD Set files
- Virtual Hard Disk Sharing Overview
- Deploy a Guest Cluster Using a Shared Virtual Hard Disk
- Course WS-011T00-A: Windows Server 2019 Administration
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.