Summary and resources
In this module, you learned that Microsoft 365 delivers industry-leading productivity solutions, powered by artificial intelligence (AI), that can help you to unleash your creativity and strengthen your day-to-day. Create impressive content through Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, included in Microsoft 365 Apps. OneDrive gives you access to files and photos from anywhere. You can always stay connected with people and keep appointments organized through Outlook. Exchange gives you a more personalized and focused email that prioritizes important messages. Streamline planning, prioritization, task and project management with the help of the work management tools Project, Planner, Bookings, To Do, Forms and Lists. Microsoft 365 has additional apps that can help boost your productivity such as Clipchamp, Delve, Whiteboard and more. Microsoft 365 brings all these productivity solutions together in an interconnected platform to empower people and organizations to get more done.
Now that you've completed this module, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how the capabilities of Microsoft 365 can boost productivity.
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Apps help people craft compelling content in real-time.
- Describe how the capabilities of the work management tools optimize operations.
- Describe additional Microsoft 365 productivity apps.
Use the following list of resources to learn more about the information discussed in this module:
- Microsoft 365 Products, Apps, and Services | Microsoft 365
- Microsoft 365 suite features - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Learn
- Microsoft 365 Apps | Microsoft Licensing Resources
- Office applications - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Learn
- Exchange Online service description - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Docs
- Microsoft Project service description - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Learn
- Microsoft Planner service description - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Learn
- Microsoft Bookings service description - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Learn
- Microsoft Forms service description - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Learn
- What is a list in Microsoft 365?
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.