Summary and resources
In this module, you learned that Microsoft is committed to helping you get the best out of your Microsoft 365 products and services. You can rely on easy-to-access support options that come with Microsoft 365 to help your organizations remain productive and efficient. Microsoft 365 services also guarantee level of service for your organization through their Service Level Agreements. When you need help with using Microsoft 365, create or view an existing support request through the Microsoft 365 admin center. Your organization will also benefit from transparent service health status updates on the Microsoft 356 products or services you're using. Lastly, your organization can take advantage of open feedback sharing to help improve products and services based on user experience.
Now that you’ve completed this module, you should be able to:
- Describe support offerings available for Microsoft 365 and how to create a support request.
- Describe service level agreements (SLAs) concepts.
- Identify how to track service health through the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Describe how organizations can provide feedback on Microsoft 365 products and services.
Use the following list of resources to learn more about the information discussed in this module:
- Compare Microsoft 365 Support Options | Microsoft 365
- Contact Microsoft Office Support
- Microsoft 365 help | Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Unified Overview | Microsoft Unified
- Microsoft FastTrack, move to the cloud with confidence
- Licensing Documents (microsoft.com)
- Request a credit from Microsoft - Partner Center | Microsoft Learn
- How to check Microsoft 365 service health - Microsoft 365 Enterprise | Microsoft Learn
- Check the health of Microsoft Entra Domain Services | Microsoft Learn
- Learn about how to provide feedback to Microsoft | Microsoft Learn